How to start when you are stuck (I)
How to start when you are stuck (II)
- Always look at your logs, keep your console open. You can spot errors faster this way. To open the console log on chrome: click right -> inspect -> console There are so many errors that come from typos and so much time lost that you can save just by developing this very simple habit
- Pair with other programmers as much as you can
- Read the documentation. You can install a very helpful MDN Chrome Extension and use it as much and often as you need to
- Follow the help tips provided by Free Code Camp in the “More informations” section. The answer is there!
- Try to solve the problem in more than one way, always try to make it better, more readable, a lower complexity time, less memory
- If none of the above steps work, ask for help :)